7.22.2010

Since I've Been Gone

Just a quick photo recap of some of the things keeping me busy while I've been gone . . .



We moved from our apartment in Charleston, SC, back to my hometown of Charlotte, NC.



I tried water skiing for the first time ... FAIL!




We planted our very first garden ....




. . . SUCCESS!



I graduated from the Medical University of SC with a Master's degree in nursing.



I ran my first half marathon.



We took a day trip to the NC mountains to watch the fireworks on the 4th of July.


Time has flown the past couple of months. I can't believe it's almost the end of July.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the degree and the first half marathon - both of them enormous achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Home! We've missed you and are thrilled to have you back.

    ReplyDelete